Grandma's ChocChip Delights
"A cookie that is full bodied with flavor. My granddaughter and daughter's worksite request these as: "We need some of 'Grandma's cookies'"."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 36 servings (6 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix flour, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat butter, sugars and vanilla in a huge bowl. Beat eggs WELL and add to flour mixture. Mix flour mixture into butter mixture and stir well.
- Add the semi-sweet chocolate pieces and walnuts. Mix well.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons on ungreased baking sheets. (I lightly push about 4-6 plain M and M's on top of each cookie for flavor and color.)
- Bake for 11 minutes. Don't overbake or they get hard. Let cool on wire racks. Enjoy!
You might also like
Per Serving: 522 calories; 30.9 62.5 6 49 294 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1