Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients1 h 30 m servings 227 cals
Original recipe yields 6 servings
- Soak skewers in hot water 15 minutes. Thread steak onto skewers. Arrange in 9x13-inch non-reactive dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup Nakano(R) Natural Rice Vinegar, 2 tablespoons oil, half of the garlic and red pepper flakes, and 1 teaspoon salt. Turn to coat. Chill 1/2 hour to 24 hours.
- In a bowl, mix red onion, parsley, remaining rice vinegar, oil, garlic, red pepper, and salt. Chill.
- Remove from refrigerator 1/2 hour before serving. Drain steak; discard marinade.
- Grill or broil steak until browned, but pink in center, 2 to 3 minutes per side. Serve with the sauce.
Per Serving: 227 calories; 17.7 g fat; 2.3 g carbohydrates; 14.1 g protein; 27 mg cholesterol; 420 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1