Ingredients30 m servings 522 cals
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
- Return pasta to the pot and stir in spinach. The heat from the pasta will wilt the spinach. Cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, microwave milk and vegetable broth in a 1 quart heat-resistant measuring cup until steamy. Melt butter in a large saucepan. Whisk in flour, then milk mixture and bring to a boil. Whisk in 1 cup of the Parmesan cheese, sun-dried tomatoes, capers and oregano; simmer to blend flavors, 2 to 3 minutes. Turn off heat, cover, and set aside.
- Stir smoked salmon into sauce and toss with warm pasta and spinach. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- This recipe is based on the recipe Salmon and Spinach Fettuccine submitted by Shane Roberts.
Per Serving: 522 calories; 15.7 g fat; 66.6 g carbohydrates; 30.7 g protein; 44 mg cholesterol; 1105 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
I've made this twice now and think it is excellent. I decreased the capers by half the second time and found that to work better for us. We also increased the smoked salmon a little and used s...
I didn't really care for this recipe. It tasted too salty between the smoked salmon and dried tomatoes.