- To Make Filling: Combine pecans, 1/2 cup sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and set aside.
- In a large bowl, soften butter and cream cheese. Add flour and sugar, blend well. Divide dough into (4) pieces.
- Roll each into a ball and dust each with flour, shake off excess. With a rolling pin, roll each piece between sheets of waxed paper into a 10 inch circle. Stack circles and refrigerate at least one hour.
- Preheat over to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease baking sheets.
- Spread each circle of dough with light layer of apricot jam/preserves. Divide nut filling among circles, spread evenly. Cut each circle into 12 pie shaped wedges. Roll wedges from wide edge to point. Place on baking sheets point side down.
- Bake 12 - 15 minutes.
Per Serving: 112 calories; 6.8 12.2 1.2 15 41 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Good recipe. I made roulades instead of rolling out the circles and found it much easier. Also, followed my aunts old recipe and rolled the dough between two sheets of plastic wrap (she origin...
Following the recipe exactly, I determined that something must be wrong with the quantity of flour required. The dough was more like frosting than cookie dough, very "wet". I rolled it out a...
I've made these cookies three or four times now and everyone loves them and asks for the recipes. Very addictive. I have to hide them from my fiance or he'll eat a dozen in one sitting. Mmmmm...