Orange Cookies I
"Drop cookies with sour cream and orange juice."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 36 servings (6 dozen)
- Beat sugar and butter or margarine until light and fluffy.
- Add sour cream and eggs, blend well.
- Stir in sifted flour and remaining ingredients, mix well.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 8 to 11 minutes, or until edges are light golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets.
Per Serving: 148 calories; 6.9 19.9 2.1 27 125 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 3
This cookie is a little bland. I had to add 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract to add more zest to my second batch. Also, there was too little butter to the amount of flour needed. (Ijjy)