Ingredients45 m servings 145 cals
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease a 9x9 inch pan.
- Lightly beat egg and add to Basic Cookie Mix.
- Melt butter over low heat and add to mixture. Stir in water, vanilla, cocoa, and nuts. Mix well.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until top springs back when touched. Cool and cut into squares.
- Click here for the Basic Cookie Mix recipe!
Per Serving: 145 calories; 7 g fat; 19.3 g carbohydrates; 2.5 g protein; 22 mg cholesterol; 122 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
The basic recipe is about as good as it gets. Nothing fancy about it. Tastes great.
Very good and easy to whip up. I made these for a school bake sale and they turned out fantastic. They were a cake-like brownie. Tasty.
These are perfect! I have been looking for a good recipe since I lost my favorite one in a move. I keep the "basic cookie mix made" and they only take 5 minutes to mix and 25 minutes to bake. 30...
This recipe was super all the way around. It was so quick and easy and baked up perfectly. I added a little more cocoa and some rainbow chips and it was awesome. Thanks! I also love having the b...