Basic Nut Cookies
made it | 0 reviews |
"This recipe uses a pre-made mix that can be stored in a tightly covered container as it keeps several weeks at room temperature. You can look at the recipe for Basic Cookie Mix here at Allrecipes.com! Use 2 cups for this recipe. Add the following ingredients to the mix for Nut Cookies."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 140 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (3 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Melt butter over low heat and stir into Basic Cookie Mix.
- Lightly beat egg and add to mixture. Stir in vanilla and nuts.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until golden. Cool a couple of minutes before removing from cookie sheet to racks to complete cooling.
- Click here for the Basic Cookie Mix recipe!
Per Serving: 140 calories; 7.5 g fat; 16.5 g carbohydrates; 2.2 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 121 mg sodium. Full nutrition