Basic Coconut Cookies
Ingredients45 m servings 128 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Melt butter over low heat and stir into the Basic Cookie Mix. Beat egg lightly and add to mixture. Stir in vanilla and coconut and mix well.
- With lightly floured hands shape into 1 inch balls and arrange about 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until golden. Cool a couple of minutes before removing from cookie sheet to racks to complete cooling.
- Click here for the Basic Cookie Mix recipe!
Per Serving: 128 calories; 6 g fat; 17.1 g carbohydrates; 1.8 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 126 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
I am not a big fan of coconut cookies but my husband favors them above any others and we both enjoyed these. I enjoyed them because they were easy to make with the basic cookie recipe and they d...
I think the idea of having the mix in the pantry and ready to use is fantastic and have made several others of the cookies with success. The coconut however for me was way to runny and cooked pa...