Basic Raisin Cookies
"This recipe uses a pre-made mix that will keep for several weeks. You can look at the recipe for Basic Cookie Mix here at Allrecipes.com! Use 2 cups for this recipe. Add the following ingredients to the mix for Basic Raisin Cookies."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 62 cals
Original recipe yields 18 servings (3 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Melt butter over low heat and mix into the Basic Cookie Mix. Lightly beat egg and stir into mixture. Add vanilla and raisins and mix well.
- With lightly floured hands shape into 1 inch balls and arrange about 2 inches apart on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes until golden. Cool a couple of minutes before removing from cookie sheet to racks to complete cooling.
- Click here for the Basic Cookie Mix recipe!
Per Serving: 62 calories; 5.4 g fat; 3.2 g carbohydrates; 0.5 g protein; 24 mg cholesterol; 41 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1