Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Ingredients45 m servings 561 cals
Original recipe yields 4 servings
- Blend avocado and 2 tablespoons water in a blender until smooth.
- Combine 1 can coconut milk, 4 3/4 tablespoons sugar, 4 1/2 tablespoons water, and agar-agar in a saucepan. Bring pudding to a boil; stir in the blended avocado.
- Mix remaining 1 tablespoon water and coffee in a small bowl and pour into the pudding. Add food coloring. Scoop pudding into 4 serving glasses.
- Combine 1 can coconut milk, 3 1/4 tablespoons water, 1/4 cup sugar, and pandan leaves in a saucepan. Bring custard to a boil.
- Mix remaining 2 tablespoons water and cornstarch in a small bowl. Stir into the custard. Add egg yolk; mix well. Pour custard into a bowl; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cool, at least 25 minutes. Divide evenly over the pudding.
Per Serving: 561 calories; 19.1 g fat; 97.4 g carbohydrates; 1.5 g protein; 51 mg cholesterol; 82 mg sodium. Full nutrition