"Crispy cappuccino flavored cookies."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 48 servings (3 -4 dozen)
- Beat 1 cup unsalted butter or margarine, 1 cup white sugar, 6 tablespoons cocoa powder and 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon in a large bowl . Beat in egg. Stir 2 teaspoons coffee powder, 1 teaspoon vanilla and 1 teaspoon water in a cup to dissolve coffee. Beat into butter mixture. On low speed, beat in 2 cups flour just until blended.
- Divide dough in half and shape into a disk. Wrap and chill until firm.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Have ready a 3 inch star cookie cutter. Roll dough on a well floured rolling surface to about 1/8 inch thickness. Cut out stars and place 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes or until crisp.
- Put 4 cups confectioners' sugar in a medium sized bowl, gradually stir in hot milk until smooth, stir in 3 tablespoons butter or margarine until blended then add remaining ingredients. Makes about 3 cups. Spoon icing into a corner of a plastic bag, snip off the tip of the corner, drizzle zigzag design on cookies.
Per Serving: 121 calories; 4.9 18.9 0.9 16 21 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 2
Mmmm...these cookies are good. I lost the recipe and was so glad to find it again. This recipe has been requested by friends and family, and are good for people who like coffee flavored items.