- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C). Grease a 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Combine Make Ahead Cookie Mix with brown sugar, butter, vanilla and egg. Mix well.
- Spread dough in pan. Bake 17 to 24 minutes until top springs back when touched.
- Immediately sprinkle with chocolate chips. Let stand 2-3 minutes to melt then spread chocolate over bars and sprinkle with nuts. Cut when cooled.
- Get the recipe for Make Ahead Cookie Mix.
Per Serving: 218 calories; 12.6 27.6 1.9 28 47 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 5
This recipe is delicious and so easy! I didn't use the walnuts, but that's all I changed and it was wonderful. The smell had my husband begging for them straight out of the oven.
didn't have the toffee flavor i was looking for. the chocolate topping was a bit overwhelming. it was easy enough to make, but ended up tasting more like a cookie bar than a toffee bar.
I've been making these for two years now and they are awesome! Also extremely easy to make! Great for the holidays!
Tasty!!! These are like a soft toffee-flavored cookie bar with a hint of chocolate. Soooo good! Will totally make these again!!!