- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Mix sugar and almond flavoring and set aside. In a separate bowl mix butter, cheese and egg yolk. Stir in Make Ahead Cookie Mix.
- Roll onto flat surface. Cut in half. Place 1 half on greased cookie sheet. Spoon on almond and sugar mix. Place 2nd half on top. Brush with slightly beaten egg white.
- Bake 22 - 30 minutes. Let cool at least 30 minutes. Cut into 1/2 inch strips.
- Get the recipe for Make Ahead Cookie Mix.
Per Serving: 163 calories; 11.5 13.3 2.1 45 84 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
while this recipe was delicious, the directions leave much to be desired. It didnt say how thick to roll it out so I made it 1/4 inch. I found the dough to be sticky and hard to roll, I would ...
My mother made these years ago from a magazine recipe. They were the best, moist cookie that I ever had. But, the recipe was lost. I am so thrilled to find it here. Thank you!
Very yummy! I added more almond flavor to the sugar and a little to the batter mixture. It made for more almond flavor. Also, I treated it like a pie and folded over crust and pressed togethe...