Carrot Walnut Cookies
Ingredientsservings 144 cals
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Beat all ingredients except flour and nuts in a large bowl with mixer on medium speed until blended (mixture will look curdled).
- With mixer on low speed beat in flour just until blended. Stir in walnuts.
- Drop by rounded tablespoon 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 10 to 12 minutes until tops look dry. Cool on cookie sheet 1 minute before removing to a wire rack to cool completely. Frost with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting (see footnote for link to recipe).
- Frost these cookies with Orange Cream Cheese Frosting.
Per Serving: 144 calories; 5.8 g fat; 21.8 g carbohydrates; 2 g protein; 18 mg cholesterol; 138 mg sodium. Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 4
Pretty runny batter. Turned out to be pretty flat cookies which were fine. I topped with orange cream cheese frosting. I left out the walnuts. Got lots of complements!
Amazing! I used whole-wheat flour for the all-purpose flour. I used 1 can carrots (drained) that I pureed along with a handful of raw baby carrots, grated. I juiced some Cuties oranges, and us...
loved this simple recipe. i used canned carrots, mushed up before adding, because i had extra on hand. and to adjust for high altitude, i added 1/4 cup more orange juice and 2 T flour. topped wi...