Cathedral Window Holiday Bars
"A cookie base with colored marshmallows and chocolate."
Added to shopping list. Go to shopping list.
Original recipe yields 12 servings (2 dozen)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- Mix 1 cup butter, 1 cup brown sugar and 2 eggs. Stir in 2 cups flour and 1/2 teaspoon salt. Press in ungreased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool.
- Heat chocolate and 1/2 cup butter over low heat, stirring constantly until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in 2 cups powdered sugar and 2 eggs. Beat until smooth. Stir in marshmallows and pecans. Spread mixture over cookie-base. Refrigerate 2 hours. Cut into bars.
You might also like
Per Serving: 686 calories; 37.9 86.2 6.5 123 312 Full nutrition
ReviewsRead all reviews 1