You'll Never Believe All of This Stylish Outdoor Tableware Is Under $30
From barbeques to pool parties to picnics, summer entertaining centers around food. You almost can't entertain outdoors without food and, on that note, good dinnerware. The best outdoor dinnerware combines durable material and an affordable price tag, with party-worthy design being a plus.
With Amazon as your one-stop shop, you'll find that the following outdoor dinnerware, serving boards, serving bowls, trays, and table linens check all three boxes — and look more expensive than they are.
Best Outdoor Dinnerware on Amazon Under $30
- Corelle Chip Resistant Appetizer Plates, 6-Piece, $30
- Bamboo Reusable Plates, 4 Pack, $25
- Melamine Fruit Plates Designed by Misha Zadeh, Set of 4, $23
- Choary Eco-friendly Wheat Straw Bowls, Set of 6, $22
- Blue Grid Melamine Plates, 10.5-inch Dinner Plates, Set of 6, $23
- Kate Spade New York Women's Melamine Tidbit Plates, Dishwasher Safe, Set of 4, $30
- ARC Melamine Dinnerware, Set of 4, $26
- Gibson Overseas, Inc. Brist 12-Piece Dinnerware Set Break, $30
When you're eating outside, trade glass, ceramic, or porcelain dinnerware for durable, shatterproof plates and bowls. You can find an eye-catching selection of affordable melamine dinnerware on Amazon, including a 12-piece set of plates and bowls in summery blues and greens for just under $30. Accentuate your table with Mediterranean-inspired appetizer plates or salad plates printed with seasonal fruit illustrations. These eco-friendly bamboo plates, meanwhile, feature a tropical leaf pattern that's perfect for the time of year. And these bowls made of natural wheat straw come in five versatile colors.
Best Outdoor Serving Boards, Bowls, and Trays Under $30
- Cerified International Talavera 2-Piece Melamine Platter Set, $29
- Set of 2 Acacia Wooden Octagon Square Trays, $29
- American Metalcraft Round Melamine Serving Bowl, $14
- Bezrat Hammered Stainless Steel Serving Bowl, $19
- Melamine Large Serving Salad Bowl With Bamboo Lid, $30
- 12″ Lipper International Acacia Wave Serving Bowl, $26
- Morris & Co for Pimpernel Strawberry Thief Collection Blue Sandwich Tray, $15
- Prodyne Iced Dip-On-Ice Stainless-Steel Serving Bowl, $15
- Bamboo Cheese Board Set, Charcuterie Platter and Serving Meat Board, $15
Rather than risk damaging a beautiful but breakable serving bowl or tray, opt for materials like melamine, wood, and stainless steel. Melamine trays with intricate motifs — including an antique-inspired bird design and one that takes after Mexican Talavera pottery — will rival your best serveware. Display appetizers on wooden trays or a charcuterie board, naturally. A stainless steel bowl makes an excellent vessel for anything from salad to chips (we love this one's hammered finish), while a stainless steel bowl with a base for ice keeps guacamole and potato salad fresh even in sweltering weather.
Best Outdoor Tablecloths and Placemats Under $30
- SHACOS Round Braided Placemats 15″ Set of 6, $23
- YANGQIHOME Natural Hand-Woven Water Hyacinth Placemats, $30
- Bright Dream Woven Vinyl Placemats, Set of 6, $14
- Lucas Forest Vinyl Placemat in Patio Red, Set of 6, $12
- Maxmill Lux Faux Linen Table Cloth with Slubby Texture, $24
- Pastoral Cotton-Linen Rectangle Tablecloth, $15
- Zerohub Linen Tablecloth, $18
- Newbridge Boho Chic Paisley Print Vinyl Flannel Backed Tablecloth, $25
- Benson Mills Indoor Outdoor Gingham Checkered Tablecloth, $24
- ColorBird Checkered Tassel Cotton-Linen Tablecloth, $20
Whether you're looking for placemats or a tablecloth, outdoor-friendly table linens add character and make cleanup a cinch. Natural Hand-Woven Water Hyacinth Placemats are a traditional but on-trend choice for summer and are easy to wipe down after use. Amazon also offers a wide selection of vinyl placemats, which can bring the table a pop of summery color or a festive outdoor cafe feel. Likewise, tablecloths made of textured linen or printed cotton, like classic checks or fresh florals, are excellent choices for the season, as well.