You Can Still Grab These 25+ Prime Day Deals — But Time Is Running Out
Amazon Prime Day may be over, but there's no reason to shed a single tear. That's because despite the 48-hour sale ending at midnight last night, many majorly discounted items are still available. Sure, some great deals on Instant Pot, Le Creuset, and Cuisinart items are long gone, but we found more than a dozen great buys that are worth snapping up right now if you missed out on Prime Day sales or are still looking for some steals.
Not familiar with Amazon Prime Day? It's the online retailer's gift to their community of Prime members, a subscription program that allows shoppers to get free streaming services, access to a video, music, and book library, as well as my favorite perk, free two-day shipping. During Prime Day, most of the sales are available exclusively to Prime members. Not a member yet? You can sign up today and get a free 30-day membership right away, which allows you to get the majorly discounted buys we're featuring here and the free two-day shipping.
So I know you just want to know what the deals are. I'll highlight a few, starting with my favorite Prime Day deal that's still around: this All-Clad skillet set. The duo features an eight- and 10-inch hard-anodized nonstick skillet, and I use these every day. They are my go-to skillets because they heat beautifully, cook evenly, and can honestly take a bit of a beating while still looking brand new and no worse for the wear. If one of these small skillets is just too small, or if you need a larger skillet that can handle the work of the summer skillet dinners you want to make, reach for this All-Clad hard-anodized nonstick 12-inch frying pan with lid. It's marked down $35.
If you love the retro vibe of so many new appliances, you're going to really adore the Keenstone two-slice toaster. It features a retro design with a warm and creamy off white that's inviting and definitely will make you eager to enjoy your toast every morning. Grab this knife block from Cuisinart that features the same creamy white shade on the handles.
Planning to grill this summer? You can't skip out on this ThermoPro Instant Read Meat Thermometer. It's majorly discounted right now, and it's essential for food safety this summer.
Lastly, we love this casserole tote from Oniva. Just as we're all getting ready to see friends and family once again, and potlucks and family reunions are back in style, you're going to need something to carry your casseroles and side dishes, so pick one (or three) of these up today.
Ready to shop? Keep scrolling to find all our favorite post-Prime Day deals. Like the original Prime Day deals, there is no guarantee how long these will last, and when they're gone, they're gone.
Best Deals on Cookware and Bakeware:
- Rachael Ray Cucina Hard Anodized 12-Piece Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set, $153 with coupon (was $360)
- All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized 12-Inch Nonstick Frying Pan With Lid, $80 (was $115)
- Le Creuset Enameled Cast Iron 9.75-Inch Signature Deep Round Grill, $69.55 (was $100)
- Staub 12-Inch Fry Pan, $209.95 (was $250)
- Lodge Pre-Seasoned 10.25-Inch Cast Iron Skillet With Assist Handle, $15.22 with coupon (was $26.68)
- All-Clad HA1 Hard Anodized Nonstick Dishwasher Safe 8- and 10-Inch Fry Pans, $60 (was $90)
- Calphalon Premier Stainless Steel 11-Piece Cookware Set, $399 (was $479.99)
- All-Clad 3-Quart Sauce Pan With Lid, $119.95 (was $184.95)
Best Kitchen Gadget Deals:
- Wusthof Classic 7-Piece German Knife Set, $350 (was $575)
- ThermoPro Digital Instant Read Meat Thermometer, with coupon $12.59 (was $30)
- Dash Safe Slice Mandoline Slicer, $40.70 (was $50)
- Instant Pot Official Mini Loaf Pans, $6.48 (was $10)
- Microplane Coarse Cheese Grater, $14.95 (was $26.86)
- Cuisinart Classic Forged Triple Rivet 15-Piece Knife Block, $100 (was $160)
- Lodge Silicone Hot Cast Iron Skillet Handle Holder, $5.99 (was $12.30)
- KitchenAid All-Purpose Kitchen Shears With Protective Sheath, $7.99 (was $9.99)
- Dash Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls With Lids, $30 (was $39.99)
Best Air Fryer Deals:
- Philips Kitchen Appliances Digital Twin TurboStar XXL Airfryer, $350 (was $400)
- NuWave Brio 6-Quart Air Fryer, $90 with coupon (was $150)
- Cosori Smart WiFi 5.8-Quart Air Fryer, $79.79 (was $119.99)
- Dash Deluxe Electric 6-Quart Air Fryer + Oven Cooker, $79.99 (was $99.99)
Best Appliance Deals:
- Cuisinart Double Belgian Waffle Maker, $100 (was $185)
- Keenstone 2-Slice Retro Toaster, $41 (was $60)
- Cuisinart Mix Serve 1.5-Quart Soft Serve Ice Cream Maker, $74.88 (was $185)
- Panasonic Stainless Steel Microwave With Inverter Technology and Genius Sensor, $240 (was $290)
- Ninja Foodi 8-Quart 9-in-1 Deluxe XL Pressure Cooker, $219.99 (was $249.99)
- Shardor 300W Hand Mixer, $18.39 (was $34.99)
Best Home Deals:
- Shark Navigator Lift-Away Professional Upright Vacuum With Pet Power Brush, $164.95 (was $200)
- Umite Chef Kitchen 33-Piece Utensil Set, $31.99 (was $44)
- DII Farmhouse Vintage Decorative Metal Spice Rack, $18 (was $25)
- Oniva Potluck Insulated Casserole Tote, $23.99 (was $32)
- Vasagle Bakers Rack, $119.99 (was $149.99)