This classic meatloaf has the perfect blend of sweet and savory! The only meatloaf recipe you'll ever need.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9x13 pan.
2. Knead meatloaf ingredients in a large bowl.
3. Shape meat into a loaf shape & put in the 9x13 pan. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
4. For the glaze: mix ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce in a small bowl. Set aside.
5. Take the meatloaf out of the oven and brush 1/2 of the glaze on top.
5. Put meatloaf back into the oven. Increase the oven temperature to 400 degrees F and bake an additional 15 minutes (or until the internal temperature is 160 degrees F).
6. Drain grease (if possible). Serve with the rest of the glaze and garnish with kosher salt (optional).
Are you sure you want to delete your photo?
Are you sure? Removing from Saved Items will permanently delete it from all collections.
View My Collections