The official sandwich of the Daytona 500, I had to re-create these at home!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix sour cream with horseradish sauce
3. Brush ‘cut side’ of rolls with olive oil, toast in oven until just lightly golden (5-8 minutes)
4. Place roast beef in microwave for 20-30 second just until warm
5. Spread the horseradish cream on the rolls and layer on the meat.
Are you sure you want to delete your photo?
Are you sure? Removing from Saved Items will permanently delete it from all collections.
View My Collections