A sweet and sour pickle recipe that's quick and easy.
1) In a bowl, mix together vinegar and sugar, stirring well to dissolve. Set vinegar brine aside.
2) Thin slice cucumbers and onions and place in bowl.
3) Add salt, stir well, and let sit for 10 min.
4) After 10 min. rinse well, drain, and put cucumbers in a sealable bowl with enough room for vinegar brine.
5) Add celery seed to cucumbers, and give vinegar and sugar solution a stir before adding to cucumbers.
6) Combine vinegar brine and cucumbers.
7) Seal container, give container a good shake to combine well.
8) Cure in refrigerator for 24 hours. Keeps for 6 weeks.
Are you sure you want to delete your photo?
Are you sure? Removing from Saved Items will permanently delete it from all collections.
View My Collections