This recipe is a family favorite that gets rave reviews whenever served.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Separate the eggs and beat whites until stiff. Set aside the whites.
3. Mix cheese, butter, sugar, sour cream, egg yolks and pour over cooked noodles. Set in large casserole.
4. Fold in the beaten egg whites.
5. Bake in 350 oven about 30-40 minutes until top is nicely browned.
Are you sure you want to delete your photo?
Are you sure? Removing from Saved Items will permanently delete it from all collections.
View My Collections