Taco Bell Is Giving Away Free Doritos Locos Tacos On June 18
And we have the Golden State Warriors to thank.
This story originally appeared on Myrecipes.com by Corey Williams.
Apparently we're all going to get free tacos on June 18 because the Golden State Warriors stole Game 2 of the NBA Finals while on the road in Toronto.
Listen: I don't know much about basketball, and I never claimed to know much about basketball. But I'm going to do my best to explain what is happening here—bear with me :
- The NBA Finals are happening right now.
- Taco Bell teamed up with the NBA (for the fourth year in a row) to bring back the "Steal a Game, Steal a Taco" promotion.
- Whenever a team "steals" a game during the Finals, Taco Bell will give out free tacos for one day only.
- The Golden State Warriors did, in fact, steal a game yesterday.
- Participating Taco Bell locations around the country will be giving out free Doritos Locos Tacos on Tuesday, June 18 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m. (local time).
Luckily for taco fans outside the U.S., the promotion is going international: The Toronto Raptors are also apparently in Finals, so everyone in Canada will also get a free taco on June 18.
What a time to be alive.
This article originally appeared on Myrecipes.com