9 Rich and Delicious Pumpkin Pastas for Fall
Whether you have fresh pumpkin puree, leftover canned pumpkin, or just a glut of pumpkin seeds, we've got lots of ideas to transform that pumpkin into a scrumptious pasta dinner.
1. Savory Pumpkin Pasta SauceThis lightly spiced sauce comes together in 20 minutes, and makes a simple and tasty supper with your favorite pasta.
2. Pumpkin Ravioli with Hazelnut Cream SauceThese homemade pumpkin ravioli take some time to put together, but the end result is restaurant-quality.
3. Pumpkin Alfredo SauceCould this be your new favorite alfredo sauce? Try it, and see -- it's ready in the same amount of time it takes to boil the pasta.
4. Penne with Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, and Pumpkin SauceThis filling penne pasta casserole is packed with meaty sausages and mushrooms, and makes for a hearty family dinner.
5. Creamy Pumpkin SauceThis creamy pasta sauce is yet another great way to make use of leftover canned pumpkin puree.
6. Pumpkin Seed PastaToasted pumpkin seeds make this pasta dish distinctively nutty and make it extra nutritious too.
7. Pumpkin Lobster Mac and CheeseThis gourmet recipe takes some time to prep, but it's a real show-stopping casserole for a dinner party.
8. Chicken and Pumpkin LasagnaAlthough this recipe calls for a can of pumpkin soup, most reviewers found it was even tastier with a can of pumpkin puree or mashed cooked pumpkin.
9. Halloween PastaThis spooky looking pasta has lots of healthy beans and veggies, and is the perfect fuel for your little ghouls on Halloween night.
Get more cooking tips, trends, and inspiration on Allrecipes Dish.