Can You Carry All Your Grocery Bags at Once? Film It and Oikos Will Pay You $15,000
They'll also give you a year's supply of yogurt.
You know that feeling, the determination to get all your groceries into your house in one trip, no matter how many bags you've got and how much they weigh? Yeah, us too.
So does Oikos Triple Zero, the official yogurt of the NFL, and they're about to reward one lucky grocery bag carrier for their Herculean effort with a whole lot of cash and a whole lot of yogurt.
Today, the yogurt company is announcing the launch of the #OikosOneTrip challenge, in partnership with athletes Saquon Barkley, Juju Smith-Schuster, Anthony 'Spice' Adams, Dak Prescott, Ezekiel Elliot, and Zach and Julie Ertz.
The point of this TikTok-based challenge? To show off how strong you are by showing exactly how you can carry all those grocery bags in one single trip.
"People are grocery shopping differently these days, and we can all relate to the unexplainable urge to carry every grocery bag inside in one trip," James Valdes, Senior Brand Manager Oikos Triple Zero, said in a statement provided to Allrecipes. "Our brand believes that human strength is the most powerful force in the universe, and sometimes that means flexing your strength at home. That's why Saquon's 'One Trip' ad inspired us to launch the #OikosOneTrip sweepstakes and TikTok challenge and honor the relatable, yet unexplainable, urge to carry grocery bags in one trip."
And it's not just the pride of being so strong that you'll win if you're crowned the challenge champion. Indeed, the winner will receive $15,000 in grocery money, plus a year's supply of products from Oikos.
Here's what you have to do to get the yogurt. Oh, and the money.
- Starting today, grab your groceries on your normal grocery run. (If you don’t want to leave your house, Oikos says you can stuff at least four bags full of whatever hefty items you have on hand.)
- Share a TikTok featuring 'Oikos One Trip' as your video sound. Make sure to show you carrying all your bags in one trip.
- Get creative. Oikos encourages you to think outside the box for how you get your bags inside the house. A pet perhaps? An assist from a creative kid? Tied to your belt loop?
- The more items the better, but please, don't hurt yourself. (You can even cheat — Oikos has no way of knowing how heavy the bags are.)
- Follow @OikosProtein and tag #OikosOneTrip and #sweepstakes to enter to win.
The competition opens today, September 30, and will remain open until October 31, so you've got plenty of time to come up with your winning strategy.
With the holiday season on the horizon, $15,000 worth of groceries sounds pretty good, as long as I don't have to carry the bags up the steps to my apartment. I've been training for this moment for years, and I didn't even know it.
More Food News: