Isn't It Romantic: Host A Valentine's Day Party
Share the love this year with a Valentine's Day party. Whether you're hosting a couples' party or getting the girls together for Galentine's, we'll help you plan with easy recipes and party ideas.
Valentine's Day Party Food Ideas
"I just made these cupcakes and they are so super cute. My son has a Valentine's Day Party and I thought these cupcakes were perfect." -- Cindy Toy Schoeder
"I made [them] into hearts and they were really cute for Valentine's Day!" -- footballgrl16
"This cheesecake is absolutely fantastic! I read the reviews before making it and made the following changes to the crust as suggested- 2 cups crushed Oreos, 1 tablespoon sugar, and 1/4 cup melted butter. Only other suggestion is to allow your cream cheese and eggs to sit out for at least an hour before you make this. Room temp ingredients are key!" -- aryn2008
Say It with Chocolate
Learn how easy it is to make chocolate-covered strawberries yourself for a fraction of the cost of store-bought.
"Rich creamy white chocolate fondue, made with real cream! Perfect for a party or a romantic night in. Assemble tasty things to dip like pretzel rods, brownies, marshmallows and assorted fruits. Enjoy!" -- RusticJoyfylFood
More: Browse our entire collection of tempting chocolate desserts.
"We loved this recipe. The only modification I made was to add a little minced garlic to the stuffing mixture. They were awesome." -- donna1982
"INCREDIBLE!! Made for company and everyone raved about the homemade cocktail sauce, even my husband whom I affectionately refer to as the "condiment king" declared this the best cocktail sauce he has ever had. The shrimp were delicious, and this method of cooking really takes shrimp cocktail to another level." -- Emilyd617
"I worked at a Melting Pot for several years in the early 90's and this is the exact recipe we used for our traditional swiss cheese fondue. It's excellent! It's also good with a smidge of Kirschwasser (cherry brandy) too. Yummy!!" -- Mrs. K
More: Get recipes for Valentine's Day appetizers.
You'll make a strawberry simple syrup to pour into Champagne for this grown-up version of an ice cream float.
Make a big bowl of this gorgeous punch and let your guests serve themselves. If you can't find dried hibiscus flowers, try using hibiscus tea bags.
More: Discover more Valentine's Day drinks.
- Cover your front door with red gift wrap, white paper lace doilies, and pink hearts.
- Fill a basket with red, white, and pink flowers, each tied with ribbon. Have corsage pins on hand if guests choose to pin on flowers as they arrive.
- Write "Be Mine" on the bathroom mirror using inexpensive red lipstick. (It will come off with glass cleaner--really!)
- Drape a white or red tablecloth on the dining room table and sprinkle liberally with paper hearts, conversation heart candies, and wrapped chocolates.
- Be sure to include lots of candlelight, romantic tunes, and a little room for dancing.
- For easy take-home party favors, fill red glass votive candle holders with candies. Set each in the middle of a square of tissue paper, twist to close, and tie at the twist with ribbon.
Browse our entire collection of Valentine's Day recipes.