See How to Make Baked Kale Chips In 5 Easy Steps
When you need a quick, tasty, and diet-friendly snack, it's time for kale chips.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut out the thick stems and tear kale leaves into bite-size pieces.
- Dry the leaves very well.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt.
- Bake on a parchment-lined baking sheet for 10 to 15 minutes, or until edges start to brown.
- Take this basic recipe and add the flavors you like—a few ideas:
- Sriracha-Lime Kale Chips
- "Cheesy" Kale Chips(made with nutritional yeast).
- Kale Chips with Honey
- More Recipes for Kale Chips