7 Family Dinners to Make Like It’s No Big Deal
Cooking for the family doesn't have to be a drama. With the right recipe, and few shortcut ingredients, you can make gourmet look easy. So, start your shopping list, and get ready for a week of fuss-free family meals.
1. Quick Beef Stir-Fry | Ready in 25 mins
Stir-fry is the ultimate quick dinner that looks and taste impressive. Buy some pre-chopped veggies, and you'll look like some kind of cooking magician.
2. Chicken Breasts in Caper Cream Sauce | Ready in 20 mins
It tastes like it came from a fancy restaurant but it's really just some cooked chicken in pan, with a really easy caper sauce. Serve with some noodles or boiled rice.
3. Chicken with Artichokes and Sundried Tomatoes | Ready in 35 mins
A few key umami-rich ingredients make this simple pasta dish taste out of this world.
4. Pork Chops with Fresh Tomato, Onion, Garlic, and Feta | Ready in 35 mins
A lighter, more flavorsome way to cook pork chops that's surprisingly simple to make. Serve with some mashed potatoes or a salad in the summer.
5. Italian Sausage, Peppers, and Onions | Ready in 40 mins
This Italian, sausage pasta is just what you need for busy weeknights, and your kitchen will smell amazing as it simmers.
6. Chinese Chicken Fried Rice II | Ready in 15 mins
Transform those leftovers into something scrumptious with fried rice that's better than your local Chinese takeout.
7. Spaghetti alla Carbonara: the Traditional Italian Recipe | Ready in 29 mins
If you can master a basic carbonara, you're family will forever be in awe of your kitchen wizardry. Watch and learn.
Get more cooking tips, trends, and inspiration on Allrecipes Dish.