7 Family Dinners to Make Like It's No Big Deal
1. Quick Beef Stir-Fry | Ready in 25 mins
Stir-fry is the ultimate quick dinner that looks and taste impressive. Buy some pre-chopped veggies, and you'll look like some kind of cooking magician.
2. Chicken Breasts in Caper Cream Sauce | Ready in 20 mins
It tastes like it came from a fancy restaurant but it's really just chicken cooked quickly in a pan, with a really easy caper sauce. Serve with simple noodles, steamed rice, or potatoes.
3. Chicken with Artichokes and Sundried Tomatoes | Ready in 35 mins
A few key umami-rich ingredients make this simple pasta dish taste out of this world.
4. Pork Chops with Fresh Tomato, Onion, Garlic, and Feta | Ready in 35 mins
A lighter, more flavorsome way to cook pork chops that's surprisingly simple to make. Serve with mashed potatoes for a heartier meal or with a salad in the summer.
5. Italian Sausage, Peppers, and Onions | Ready in 40 mins
This Italian sausage pasta is just what you need for busy weeknights, and your kitchen will smell amazing as it simmers.
6. Chinese Chicken Fried Rice II | Ready in 15 mins
Transform leftovers into something scrumptious with fried rice that's better than your local Chinese takeout.
7. Spaghetti alla Carbonara: the Traditional Italian Recipe | Ready in 29 mins
If you can master a basic carbonara, you're family will forever be in awe of your kitchen wizardry. Watch and learn how easy it is to make this fancy-looking dish.
Take the Stress Out of Meal Planning
To make planning family meals even easier, Allrecipes is partnering with Walmart to bring you Make It a Meal, a visual search tool to help you find out what you can make with what you have on hand. For example, if you have chicken, mushrooms, and lemon, you can use the Make It a Meal tool to find recipes that use all three (like Mushroom Chicken Picatta). You can type in up to five ingredients, and/or photo the ingredients, and/or use tabs to find ingredients. Click Search Recipe, and you'll instantly get recipe suggestions. And sometimes, at the end of the day, a no-brainer dinner solution is exactly what you need.