9 Easy Summer Desserts Ready to Impress in Under 30 Minutes
Top-rated summer desserts ready in mere minutes
Need an easy, eye-catching dessert that's ready in minutes? Try these ideas for your next summer party.
1. Fruit Galore Sponge Cake | Ready in 15 minutes
A store-bought sponge cake topped with vanilla syrup and your choice of fresh fruit is all it takes to make this stunning party cake.
2. Grilled Prosciutto-Wrapped Peaches with Burrata and Basil | Ready in 22 minutes
If you're willing to explore the emerging world of savory desserts, this combination of sweet, juicy peaches grilled with salty, smoky prosciutto and served alongside rich and creamy burrata cheese will simply blow your mind. Plus, it looks fancy but it's very easy to make. Let Chef John show you how.
What is burrata cheese and why is it so darn good?
3. Whipped Ricotta with Honey and Summer Fruit | Ready in 20 minutes
No need to heat up your kitchen or grill with this easy, impressive dessert of sliced plums, strawberries, and figs with creamy sweetened ricotta cheese.
4. Yummy Grilled Pineapple | Ready in 20 minutes
Anyone can grill a ring of fresh pineapple, but what sets this apart is the chocolate-hazelnut spread and chopped walnuts on top. Got time to whip cream? Do it!
Get hot tips for the best grilled fruit.
5. Fragola Pazzo (Crazy Strawberry) | Ready in 20 minutes
You might think a mix of strawberries, balsamic vinegar, sugar, pepper, and chocolate deserves to be called crazy, but this Italian dessert is actually crazy good.
6. Fresh Peaches with Honey-Vanilla Creme Fraiche | Ready in 10 minutes
Looks elegant, doesn't it? But it's simply store-bought creme fraiche and a touch of vanilla sugar over diced peaches (you don't even have to peel them). Add a sprig of mint for looks, and don't tell anyone how easy it was to pull this together.
7. Easy Crunchy Berry Parfaits | Ready in 10 minutes
Need a light and healthy-ish dessert in a hurry? Here's your answer. And it's so pretty!
8. Summer Fruit Galettes | Ready in 29 minutes
Refrigerated pie crust is the short cut secret to a pair of gorgeous open-face fruit pastries.
Here's how to peel and slice peaches.
9. Strawberry Angel Food Dessert | Ready in 15 minutes
Need a last-minute dessert that's fancy enough for a party? Here you go.
You might also like...
- 9 Super-Quick Desserts for Almost Instant Gratification
- 9 Easy Desserts to Make With Fresh Blueberries
- Find more summer dessert recipes.