10 Easy Shrimp Salads Ready in 30 Minutes or Less
It always feels like a special occasion when shrimp is on the menu. Here are 10 quick and easy shrimp salads that make lunch, brunch, or light dinners seem like a seaside treat.
1. Saigon Noodle Salad | Ready in 30 minutes
Next time you grill shrimp, set aside a few extra to turn into an Asian-inspired cold noodle salad to enjoy the next day. You're going to love the ginger/lime/chili dressing and all the fresh, crunchy vegetables.
Related: How to buy, clean, and cook shrimp.
2. Mango Shrimp Salad | Ready in 10 minutes
"This is a light and refreshing salad with nice presentation," says lutzflcat. "The flavor of this salad is mellow/mild, so don't forget that little splash of rice vinegar just before serving."
3. Warm Shrimp Salad | Ready in 25 minutes
It takes mere minutes to sauté fresh shrimp with lemon juice and butter for this satisfying salad. In fact, most of the prep time is for the bed of fresh vegetables you'll serve the shrimp on.
4. Crab and Shrimp Louis | Ready in 15 minutes
A quick homemade Thousand Island dressing makes this classic seafood salad a stand-out. You'll want to save this recipe so you can use the dressing again and again.
5. Shrimply Delicious Shrimp Salad | Ready in 15 minutes
Puns aside, this really is an easy, versatile shrimp salad you can serve over greens, stuffed into an avocado, or as a delicious picnic sandwich.
6. Shrimp and Avocado Salad | Ready in 20 minutes
WANDA VIRDEN says, "My brother, who is an outstanding cook and a real critic, replied to my question, 'What do you think this recipe needs?' 'Just make more of it,' he replied."
Related: How to slice an avocado safely.
7. Shrimp Egg Salad | Ready in 15 minutes
Upgrade your everyday egg salad with a handful of chopped shrimp. Ellen says, "I doubled this recipe and brought it to a 4th of July cookout last night. It was the first thing to go! My husband, who is not a fan of egg salad, loved it."
8. Tangy Catalina Pasta Salad | Ready in 25 minutes
Shrimp and tuna meet up in this colorful pasta salad, but you could use all shrimp or add some crab if you'd like to.
9. Shrimp and Soba Noodle Salad | Ready in 25 minutes
Chantal Rogers confesses, "I fell in love with the Panera Bread® Shrimp and Soba Salad, decided to recreate it myself, and fell in love with my recipe. This is now one of my favorites!"
10. Thai-Style Grapefruit and Prawn | Ready in 30 minutes
If you like things on the spicy side, this shrimp salad is for you. Creative Colin raves, "This was simple to make and very tasty to eat - so the best review wording would be 'Simply brilliant.' Thanks for sharing."
- Browse our entire collection of delicious shrimp salad recipes.
- Try these party-ready shrimp appetizers.
- In a hurry? These shrimp dinners are ready in under 30 minutes.
Follow me to more recipe inspiration and how-to tips on Allrecipes.