What’s For Dinner? Just Ask Alexa
Welcome to the new Allrecipes Skill for Amazon Alexa, designed to serve up our very best, hand-picked recipes to create the dinner you deserve. Finding the perfect recipe is easy. We've done the legwork for you and pulled only our editor-approved winners that home cooks love. Assembling a meal has never been easier — or more delicious.
When you're ready to start cooking, we're by your side every step of the way. Need a shopping list? We'll handle it. Step-by-step instructions? We've got you. Want to save a recipe to your personal cookbook? Consider it done.
Discover a new approach to dinner with Allrecipes for Amazon Alexa, delivering cookbook-quality recipes at the speed of sound.
Here's how to get started:
Fire up your Amazon Alexa – this works for models with and without a screen (but we think it's especially helpful with visuals!).
Make sure you've enabled the Allrecipes Skill via your browser or the Amazon Alexa app, and then say, "Alexa, open Allrecipes."
Here's what you can do:
- Simply search for the best of our recipes by ingredient, keyword or dish name
- Let the curation tool guide you to a meal built around your tastes and preferences
- Get inspired with new finds, local deals, perfect pairings and personalized suggestions
After you've used the Skill, come back anytime! Here are a few things to try:
- "Alexa, ask Allrecipes, What's For Dinner?"
- "Alexa, ask Allrecipes for a Holiday Recipe"
- "Alexa, ask Allrecipes for a Turkey Recipe"
- "Alexa, ask Allrecipes to Inspire Me"
- "Alexa, Ask Allrecipes for an Editor's Pick"