6 Unusual Ways To Eat Chocolate Creme Eggs
If you think that Cadbury Creme Eggs are perfect just the way they are, be prepared to have your entire belief system challenged as you scroll through a half-dozen new ways to get your creme egg on.
1. Wrap them in croissant dough and bake until golden and oozy!
2. Stuff them into chocolate chip cookie cups.
3. Wrap them in wontons, and fry until browned and crispy!
4. Crack 'em and stuff 'em in your brownies.
5. Top your whipped cream-stuffed, chocolate-slathered pancakes with them.
Cheesecake. Yes: cheesecake.
6. BONUS: Crack an egg over your creme brulee.
Follow me to more cooking tips and recipe inspiration on Allrecipes Dish.